Wednesday 20 May 2015

Latest updates - a big change

So ,my welded roof was rusting yet again, and there is rust bubbles on my left rear door again, so I must repaint the car. I decided to change the roof to a sunroof since I have to change the roof anyway.
So I booked an appointment with MR Lee in banting, and he welded this 1st gen cefiro sunroof.

at shell near nouvelle hotel

Parked at the office

Top view from the office

side view

top side view

roof after cementing, sanding and painting

Right in front of YAC auto after I bought and installed their 2BS plastic wheel covers.
These are the best looking local wheel covers on the market, all the others and the wira 5 spoke ones are especially ugly.
Still waiting for the Pontiac grand am wheel covers which will look even better.

Still near YAC auto

You still can see the steel rim inside when near. The Pontiac Grand Am ones will cover all.

The cefiro sunroof controls and cabin lights. Its even brighter than the saga cabin lights.

1 comment:

  1. Almost every household in Malaysia has had a story to tell with the Proton Saga .

    ReplyDelete